Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another Blog?

Yes I have created a second blog.  When I started the first one I had no idea we would complete one adoption and then just over a year later we would begin a second, and possibly simultaneous adoption.  Our life has been forever altered by adoption and orphan care, and I love it. This was my facebook status recently and it sums it all up. "Can I just say that God must have taken tiny pieces of my heart and placed it in the hearts of little ones all around the world who need families... because working toward adoption and orphan care makes my heart beat so much stronger... I love them all soooo...."   I want to work until there are no more orphans.  I could go on and on but I would like for you to keep reading, I felt we needed the second blog because the first one was to tell our journey to Ariana, thus the name "bringinarianahome.blogspot.com" I hope to use this blog to tell our next story but to also update you on our family. 

So thanks for walking through this life with us, we are so grateful for all the love a support. We have been blessed with amazing family and friends. 

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine my life without Ariana in it. It seems she has always been a part of our family. I believe that God will direct you and David to our next grandchild and you will know without a doubt when she or he is shown to you. My prayers are that God's will be done in the life of a child waiting for a forever family. Thet the seed of love for us is already in the heart of the One chosen by Him to be ours. All the cousins, aunt and uncles waiting with these two grandparents to love and mild this child toward his or her relationship with our Father. Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete