Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Friday, May 10, 2013

Pictures of our little guy.

So apparently I have been holding out on you guys for no reason.  I found out since we have preapproval we can post pictures of Elijah.  So here goes....

This was our first glimpse at his sweet face. 

 
 
 Then we received these... I just wanna kiss his face!

 

I have no idea why there are two candles... or why he is showing two fingers,  maybe he was confused too lol since he is 4. :)
 
 
So there you have it, a face to pray for.... he is gorgeous and I adore him... Keep him and us in your prayers.  Pray for a quick process and for all the funds to be raised.  Pray that it is easy for him.  As far as we know (and just like Ariana) he hasn't been taught sign language.  However she has done amazingly well and I believe he will too.  I cant wait to give him words so he can have a voice.
 
 



 

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute and he is growing up so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke... Waiting is so hard when they grow so fast :)

      Delete