Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Both Hands project... change.

This Both Hands project has been crazy... There has been another update.  We were given bad news from the city of Gladewater, that they have not approved anyone to bring in a newer mobile home on a current lot. They apparently don't care about the individual situations all they care about is making sure they don't have to say yes to anyone else. So basically the family decided they would not be moving forward and risking the loss of the fee they would have to pay to challenge the city ordinance.  I understand this, if they could afford to throw away money they wouldn't need a waiver in the first place.  So we will be going back and doing the best we can to bandage up this sweet ladies house and make it safer for her.  If you are reading this and you have any ideas or solutions please send me a message. 

Thank you for praying... I know God loves this sweet lady and I am choosing to believe He has a plan even though I cannot see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment