Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Finally

i800 Approval today for Eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we wait a couple day and ask for our GUZ # and then PDF from NVC.  That process usually takes about a week, then Article 5 drop off, wait two weeks for pickup, then all we do is wait for travel approval.  Once that is granted US consulate appointments are requested and travel is booked... So about 5 weeks before travel approval is issued and then we buy tickets and get on a plane.  We hope to travel in February but, predictions are March :( Elijah turns 5 in April and I guess I don't wanna miss out on getting to be His mommy while he is still 4.  :( Please pray for quick processing and for all the rest of the funds we need to be provided.  This journey has been much harder than we expected, but God is faithful.  Thank you to everyone who has donated and prayed and cried with us, and rejoiced with the victories... the beginning of a life with these precious ones is in sight and we cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment