Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Precious life...

I had to add a separate special blog,  somehow in the chaos of life I didn't blog about this.  I have a precious beautiful new great nephew.  My sisters first grand baby. He is two months old now and such a blessing and I couldn't be a prouder aunt.  There is something so amazing and surreal about holding the child of your first born nephew.  I love hearing my sister talk about him and watching them as they pour out love on this little guy. Chris was the first baby and he was gorgeous and silly and spoiled.  I adored him and would do almost anything to make him laugh.  I got to watch Jaidyn for a little while this last week and bonding with him was priceless.  It was so fun to watch his little changing expressions one minute looking like his daddy and the next his mommy.   Chris and Courtney I hope you guys know how precious that little man is to me, and how thankful I am to have all three of you in my life. 

As for the rest of my nieces and nephews... I adore you... every single one of you and our family would not be the same without you.  I love you all so much and I am so proud of the men and woman of God  you are....  I am blessed to be your aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment