Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Sunday, August 25, 2013

Correcting some misinformation...

     A quick update, we are thankful for KLTV and the clip they did on our adoption fundraiser.  I just wanted to clarify, we do not know when we will travel.  We could maybe possibly travel as early as November, that would be God and a super fast process, but it could be as late as January.  They didn't include our blog address in the clip, but I am still praying God use that few seconds to connect someone's heart to ours that can help us bring our babies home.  So for now I am just going to leave you with this...

We are still blessed, still thankful, and still believe God is working even when we cannot see...

Off to bed, the princess starts kindergarten in the morning, My oldest baby also starts her new school in NY tomorrow, and my sweet boy is leaving us this weekend for his first year of college.  I pray our other babies will be in our arms and home soon.... :)

Night everyone... love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment