Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Sunday, August 25, 2013

God knows what we need... and He is God even when we cannot see...

     So we were about to take a Sunday nap... and God had other plans.  Had to scramble to get out of my tank top and sweats because KLTV's Bob Hallmark rang our doorbell!!!!! He had been called or emailed several times about the massive banner in our yard for our "Can Our Yard Day" fundraiser.  I stood in our front yard crying as David spoke to him about our adoption and our fund raisers.  I have been tired, very tired.  Adoption does that too you, and fundraising is exhausting.  I just had a conversation yesterday with a friend about it, but God already knew, He was probably up in heaven smiling, saying to himself... " Wait daughter, I am here, and I love you, relief is coming".  Funny how we get tired and frustrated and when God moves it leaves us feeling humbled and wishing we were a better child.  That's the beauty of Gods love,  it isn't dependent on us.  He love us even when we fail, or are imperfect and I am so thankful. 

So it will be on tonight on KLTV at 10pm!!!! I have tried to update this blog and make sure the links for our fundraisers are all working. 

If you are here on our blog because you saw the story.  Thank you for stopping by,   we feel so blessed by every one's kindness, and the love we have been shown.  We love our community and our church family.  We are truly blessed to be surrounded by such good people.  We both grew up here but have lived in many places when my hubby was in the Air Force, and a few for other reasons, but no place compares to this!!! Take a look around, check out our babies pictures and the fundraising links.  Feel free to read our story on this blog and also on our blog from our first adoption.  The link to it is on the right below. Please pray for us as we work hard to bring these precious babies into our family, if you are able and want to support our fund raisers we would be so grateful. God bless you :) 

After typing this I realized I failed to mention we have an amazing MAOG family in PA that have prayed and supported through out this journey. To each of you, you have not allowed the miles between us to keep you from carrying us through, and we are so thankful...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment