Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Monday, February 4, 2013

Beautiful things...

So the fee that I told you about last post that had been reduced... amazing all by itself right?  Well today I was working to see how much I could gather up,  we had money from a small fund raiser we did at Davids job (thank you Weatherford ppl!) but we were still short. Which David was going to pull from our budget somehow lol. But I was hoping we wouldn't have to do that, but determined we were going to make this payment this week..  We have a change jar we use for adoption money and that brought us up ... I scrounged even closer...I pulled all all the money I had in my wallet (getting excited now)  lol After added that all up we were only 16 dollars short... mwahhahahahahahaha what is 16 dollars out of our budget?  We eat more off brand and I put off buying something that can be stretched right? but...... dun dun dun then. we.  checked.  the.  mail.  David received an unexpected (duplicate check) for a side job.... so he called to tell them of the oversight and they told him to keep it and take it off the next invoice.   My heart is smiling...

God didn't need my change... but I believe He enjoyed watching me gather it and the joy I found growing closer and closer.  All the while He was thinking about what He knew was coming... I love Him soooooo

 For those of you... you know who you are, standing on the edge... looking over... terrified to take the leap.  You feel Gods encouragement,  your heart is leaping out of your chest ahead of you,   throw your hands back look into his eyes, tell Him you can't do it, but you are going to trust that He will....  then step off the edge into His arms.  He will be faithful,  I have no doubt. 

Thank you God for today... for the little life, or lives :), you have planned for our family.

Sigh

1 comment: