Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Thursday, February 7, 2013

Boys...

     We are searching diligently for our child,  watching and waiting and checking the lists. There are so many boys.  People are still under the mistaken belief that orphanages are full of little girls in China.  The truth is there are so many boys.  I came upon one to day that I want to bring home.  The problem is, I need a bigger house.  We settled on another girl because it would be easy to move one into the room with Ariana.  A boy however would present a problem.  I don't think he would appreciate moving into a lavender princess room, playing with dolls and dressing up in dresses and jewelry.  Then again, he probably wouldn't care where he moved into as long as he had a family.  Not sure how good it would be for his development though :).  So I guess my point is today, please pray for all these boys, and for us.  If God has a little man picked out for us then I know He has a plan to make it work. I just cannot see it right now. 

This part of the process is so heart wrenching, seeing all these faces, knowing each and everyone needs a family.  I want a huge house, not for me, or for status, but simply so I can fill it up with children.  Children who have been waiting too long.

God help me...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment