Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Riding the roller coaster...

So if this journey is anything it is full of ups and downs.  If I am anything, it is honest, so I am sorry you have to endure my ups and downs with me :).  We are still waiting to find out who our child/children will be this time, and anyone who knows me or followed our journey to Ariana, know I don't wait well.  I get paperwork, and get it done asap and then I have to wait on other people.  Other amazing, passionate, wonderful people who understand our impatience and respond with kindness.  You learn alot about yourself when walking this path, and you grow.  You become more flexible and you find yourself open to things you didn't think you would be.  It will be interesting to see what challenges our little one/s will come home with this time.  So for the last few days I have been at the bottom of one hill fighting the hardest part of the climb up the huge hill in front of us. Today I feel the steady climb, I can see the top, I am excited about the thrill of the ride down, hands in the air, wind in my face loving every second.  I also know that as the momentum slows, there will be many more slow starts and maybe even some times of getting stuck on the way up, trapped with no way off... and honestly I wouldn't want off.  Ok enough cheesy analogies...

One Less benefit is quickly approaching and I am excited,  I got word today I will be allowed to do one of the things I am most excited about during the night,  I also am hopeful we will have some of our tshirts ready to sell that night.  We are putting together a quilt fundraiser (note to self, buy squares!!!).  The basic idea is, we will choose a pattern and buy quilt squares, then we will sell the right to sign a square, these squares will then be sown together into a quilt for our newest addition to sleep with.  I love the idea that they will be wrapped in messages of love from people who helped to bring them home.  I am trying to find a compatible gadget to add to this blog that shows our financial progress along the way.  So if you know of one let me know.

Ok that is all for now, I think... keep the prayers coming, I feel them carrying me today.  I am truly thankful for each and everyone who is supporting us.  I am amazed at how God weaves people together at the right time... so for each of you reading this... thank you, because even if we have never met in person, God designed this moment, and I am blessed you are here.

Love,
Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment