Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Monday, October 28, 2013

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAJOR UPDATE!

So while waiting for our i800 for our gorgeous little guy, hubby called our agency to ask about something else and was told they had just gotten a file that fit our search criteria!  Now to understand this, you have to know we started out looking for a girl, but when our son was brought to us we knew he was meant to be ours.  We are head over heals in love with him!  So we got approved for two and we have been waiting since March to see our daughters face. Nothing... and more nothing... so here we are in October, waiting for i800 for Elijah.  We had decided to proceed to get him, gotten a new balance and set out to raise the last funds needed just for him. Then God surprises us with our Eva... so we submitted LOI (letter of intent) and we wait for China to approve, which should be quick because of our status with Elijah.  So when hubby called to check on Elijah's i800 we found out we got approved today!!! 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So we will rush Eva's i800 to them as soon as we have her LOA (letter of approval) in hand.  This may slow us down just a bit but it is oh so worth it!  Then file for visas and wait for travel approval and consulate appointments! It is about to get crazy around this house!!!!


Now.... We face a much bigger mountain... or balance to be fully funded has grown significantly.  We need help!  We have to raise funds in about two months time!!! I will update our status thermometer soon and as soon as we get approval for Eva I will post her picture!!!! Pray my friends and if you have ideas on how to help or want to donate to help get these babies home we would be so blessed... I KNOW GOD HAS LINED ALL THIS UP... I KNOW HE BROUGHT THESE BABIES INTO OUR LIVES..... AND I KNOW HE WILL DO THIS!!!!!


Love
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment