Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I love our Town!

Update on our CAN OUR YARD... This is why I LOVE WHITE OAK! We have spoken to the city manager who also spoke with the mayor... White Oak cares about its people, and they care about our kids.   We will be moving the sign (and our container will be redone) to our side road where most people have parked to drop off cans anyway... We will be continuing our can our yard drive!!!!!!!!!!!!SO keep saving those cans... trust me it matters.  I plan to put out a few signs showing the stats and how much this fund raiser has contributed!!!

People don't buy into the lies that say people don't care... the do.  Most of all God does...

Love
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment