Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sometimes people disappoint me...

So somebody in White Oak probably one of our neighbors has complained to the city (who we got permission from) about our yard sign and our cans we are collecting to raise money for our adoption. I think I am in shock that our yard sign has bothered them so badly that removing it is more important than bringing two kids into a forever home. We have had so much positive feedback, and we purposely created a barrier to keep them in one area. They are not left there long, taken every weekend unless there is only one or two bags. So anyway... per the fire marshal we have to take the sign down and remove the bags of cans. So thank you to everyone who has been so supportive and has continued every week to bring cans to help us bring our babies home This has been a wonderful continual fund raiser and we are very sad to lose it... We have until Saturday to remove it so if you have been saving cans for us you can drop them of before then.
 
This has been a wonderful tool for raising awareness about our adoption and just adoption in general.  I am blessed to have met and talked to and shared this with all of you.... please pray for us and our fund raising efforts, we keep hitting brick walls. I am digging in my nails and clinging to the truth that God has this....

I am sad but not broken,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment