Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Monday, October 14, 2013

WE GOT OUR LOA!!!!

We don't have the paper copy in hand yet... but we got our LOA!!!!! We got word via email from our fabulous agency on the 9th... I posted it everywhere but here.  I am sorry I haven't been better at posting on the blog... so much going on and I have not really adjusted well.  :)

We are also having another fundraiser, another adoptive momma is doing an Usborne Book fundraiser and donating all of her commission to our adoption fund! Thank you Sindy, your generosity is such a blessing!!! I love love love Usborne Books and they make great gifts. Here is the link, I will also add it to the top right under fund raisers...

https://x3295.myubam.com/shop

Keep praying, if all goes well we can travel to China in December to get our little man... no more Christmas's without a family for our Elijah... 4 was too many.

Love to all you guys.

Kathy

Oh and I heard there might be a class at UGISD following along with us... if so... Welcome!!!  thank you to all the amazing kids who care so much about others... and for parents and teachers that are teacher them about love and concern for others.  I would love to hear from you, so maybe you can get your teacher to leave me a comment! Also to everyone who has been bringing cans by our house, you have blessed us soooo and we will continue to collect then until our baby is home! Thank you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment