Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Waiting on I800

So Our LOA was signed, copied and sent back to our agency, and our I800 was sent and received last Thursday.  We should have approval before the first of Nov, maybe sooner!

We have a concert coming up, and my sister and I are making adorable Christmas bows, I will post a picture soon.  We are also still collecting cans.  I am so thankful to White Oak and the surrounding cities for collecting these cans and dropping them off in our yard.  It makes my heart swell everytime I see new bags in the yard.  I am blessed to know all of you care so much for our family and getting our babies home with us. :) THANK YOU!

Please pray we can get our flooring and get it installed, the kids room needs carpet and we need to finish the floors in rest of the house, we had to pull the really really really old carpet out due to smell, and issues it was causing with allergies in the family.  We also need to close up the brick on the corners of the house left open when we removed the wings... Most of all keep praying our baby home, we are praying and hoping he is here before this year is over.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment