Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Monday, October 7, 2013

The long LOA wait... update on our little man... and other stuff

     So we have now been waiting 61 days for our LOA... so much for the 45 day average, although there was a holiday in China during this time that ended today.  We need our LOA in the next three days to have a chance to travel before this year is up. Please pray... everyday feels like an eternity, and my heart aches to hold my little boy.

     So Elijah had surgery and he stayed in the hospital several days after to make sure he could get the focused care he needed during his recovery.  The surgery went well and he is doing beautifully now. Thank you God.  We were also blessed to get these...
I am completely in love with this little man.  He is adorable and Oh so sweet and I cannot wait to hug him and kiss his sweet cheeks. sigh
 


We have another fund raiser scheduled, for Nov 10.  A group from the cowboy church in Tyler contacted us after seeing the story on KLTV and they are setting up a benefit concert for our family. We are thankful for their help and I will add a link to a facebook page very soon. :)

I have to say there is some other information that is killing me to not be able to share publicly yet, but things are moving and prayerfully very soon we can share some beautiful news with the world.

Please pray for funding, and for paperwork to move quickly.

Love to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment