Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Donations recieved

Thanks to some precious generous people (and subtracting a post placement fee we will have time to get in the weeks when we get home) we now need 9393 dollars! I believe God is going to do this.  I refuse to think anything else,  He began this journey and He is faithful.  This isn't about me, it is all about Him.  His story is being written and I am just blessed to be one of many people in it. 

Thank you God for your faithfulness....

I will keep updating through the day as the numbers change!

Love you all
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment