Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Monday, February 24, 2014

Here is where we stand.

We are 3 days away from leaving to go to get our babies.  We are locked in and cannot change or postpone dates.  We still need roughly 11 thousand dollars. We must will be traveling early Thursday and will have to have the total amount during business hours on Wednesday.  Humans eyes see time and lack.  But I have decided, rather stubbornly chosen to trust my Father,  the one who set us on this journey, the one who loves each and every orphan more than we can imagine.  The one who loves us more than we know.  I refused to give into the fear screaming in my face, I choose instead to rest in my Fathers arms and look into His eyes and let Him carry the load, because for me it would be more than I can bear, but for Him, (insert huge grin) it is easy. 

God has raised almost 40 thousand dollars already and He will complete this. 

Pray

Pray as if you were standing in our shoes

If you know someone who can help, please ask them

If you feel God asking you to help, please please yield to Him.

Thank you for every thing each of you have done,  you have prayed with us and for us.  You have supported us with word and finances, you have carried us when we couldn't walk our self... You have truly been Gods hands and feet.  He is bringing them home and each of you have shared in that.  We are truly blessed!

Thank you Father that you will complete what you have started.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this, He who has begun a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

For my babies waiting  Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment