Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Friday, February 14, 2014

TA TA TA

So finally we have Eva's TA paper copy and we have now requested consulate appointments!!!! Beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will be booking flights either today or Monday... it wont be long babies!!! Daddy and Momma are coming!

Oh and take a look at our status thermometer! It has changed drastically over the last few weeks, due to some AMAZING God loving, orphan serving people... more to come on that later! We have more to raise but I know God is in control and He will meet this need!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment