Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Funded but not funded :)

We have been blessed with a way to pay the remaining money owed while in China.  I am humbled and feeling oh so many emotions.  Our work is not done though. This money has to be repaid and we want to continue to fundraiser while we are in China and get this money back.  It was a sacrifice and I need your help to make sure it is returned as quickly as possible.

I don't know why God chose this way to fund our adoption but I am so glad we have every dollar we need. I am forever grateful to each and every one of you that has supported us and arried us through on your prayers.  Thank you for giving of your time, your energy, your hearts and your finances to bring our children home.   Please follow along and watch as this miracle unfolds.  Share in the joy that each of you had a part in, and look at the new family photos and know you helped create them.  God is the reason but each of us got to be a part of this story. You are all a part of outright children's legacy, and because you have, they will know the love of a family but more importantly they will know the love of their Heavenly Father.

Thank you...

David and Kathy Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment