Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!!! NEXT WEEK!!!!

Freaking out here!!!! I knew this would be fast but I am now in freaking out mode!  I will hold my son in 12 days... and my daughter in 15.  Our world is about to change!!!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW

I have soooo many things to get done and so many thing now that will be getting booted from the "to do" list that will not be getting done.  My mind is racing through lists at lighting speed, and details are changing every few minutes.  But I am soooooo excited and soooooooooooooo terrified! Not about getting them, but about getting things done and then coming home and adjusting to the new normal.  :)

*****Urgent prayers needed for the remaining funds to come in.  We have a benefit concert Sunday night in Tyler thrown for us by members of one of the local cowboy church's.  We are praying for being fully funded before the beginning of the week. *****

Also pray for our health and travels, for our kids here in the states to be healthy and safe, and for the little ones to not be scared or confused (and for mommies heart to be at peace having to leave them).  Pray for Elijah and Eva's transition and for safe peaceful travels in country.  Also for all our paperwork in China to go smoothly. 

I am so blessed to have each of you in our lives...
oh and If you want to be a part of the airport welcoming party let us know. :)

Here we come babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I saw your story on KLTV. God bless you and your children! Praying for a safe journey for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete