Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Not there yet.

We are not there yet.  We still need $7093 and we have to have it before the banks close today.  It cannot come via PayPal because due to there rules they cannot release the funds immediately. So there is no time since we have to have to money before we leave the US.

Pray... I am exhausted this morning and the enemy is trying to destroy my faith and hope.

But I say it again
GOD IS FAITHFUL!
Though I cannot see how I choose to trust Him, I choose to ignore the "feelings" screaming at me.  God I choose you...

No comments:

Post a Comment