Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day two with our little prince.

This little guy is amazing.he has changed so much in just two days, as he has relaxed and gotten use to us. He is sweet and silly and funny and loud, and oh so stubborn.  But of course he would have to be he is a member of the Goforth/Ferguson clan lol :) he is becoming more affectionate and less resistant, curiously watching or signs and looking at out faces.  The first day he didn't care about words or our faces he just wanted us to do what he wanted... He is a mess and I love him so.  We were super busy with paperwork and traveling to Guangzhou, which is way this blog is late.

The most important news of the day is Elijah is now officially a Ferguson!!!!!!!! I am so proud to call this little guy my son. :))))) there were only two famikies and the process seemed uneventful.  However it was life changing and perfect and amazing and I am blessed beyond measure!

We are at the Garden Hotel and let me just say, this place is gorgeous, very very nice.  We got settled in we are trying to get our bearings today.  We will leave here at 2 to meet our newest princess.  We have been prepared for the worst but are hoping and praying form the best.  She is from a poorer orphanage and they don't have enough hands to meet the kids needs, we believe they try, there are just so many babies.  So rather than judge them we want to help... So my friends are you ready for your China adventure?  Because these babies are ready for you to take it!!!

I am blessed beyond measure with the most amazing kids and I cannot wait to meet or baby girl in a few hours :) I will post pictures to Facebook I cannot get them to load to the blog.

Gotcha day update to come later :)))))

Eva Meili Ferguson we are here baby girl...

Keep praying for these two babies and our health and safety.  We have seen Gods hand through this whole prices and we are so thankful for every prayer you have all prayed!

No comments:

Post a Comment