Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sorry for not blogging more

I am sorry I haven't gotten more blogging in.  I knew we would be busy but it is funny how much more time it takes when there are two little ones and one is a baby that cries every time we remove her from the koala hold. Which we don't mind but it makes it hard to get things done.  She has not been feeling well, running a fever and very fussy.  She is still playing with her toys but we cannot get her to interact with is much yet.  She seems to live inside a little shell and she cannot come out for long yet but we are trusting that she will. :). Elijah is having less melt downs, learning to listen, he is very sweet and very friendly.... Ok he is a flirt lol blowing kisses at all the pretty young girls and touching everything and everyone.  He is silly and rambunctious and all boy.  Then he will run up and wrap those sweet arms around me... I love him sooooo, I love her sooo and I am extremely excited to get them home to meet their siblings and cousins and aunts and grandparents :) and all the wonderful people that made it possible for them to come home.

This trip has been very fast in many ways, I feel like we haven't had time to slow down and enjoy much.  We went to the safari park yesterday but Eva's fever spiked and it was just too cold and wet, so after a fun train ride the driver took the princess and I back to the room.  We hung out while dad and Elijah enjoyed the animals :) today we were suppose to site see but we felt it best to keep the little one in for the day. Tomorrow is consulate appointment :))) and then we have one last run to trust mart/ Walmart.  Thursday we spend the day packing and preparing to come home!! So ready to hug my family!!!! I miss beef, real beef and our church and being able to chat with anyone I see in target or at the gas station.  I am so ready to be able to strap my kids in the car and go to Walmart and get anything I am wanting :) I am ready to cook familiar foods and pic up the phone and call ppl instead of texting everything.  I am not complaining I love China and this time has been easier, we know the foods better and understand how things work. I am also painfully aware that we will be leaving the place our babies have always known and taking them to a world that will be strange and unfamiliar.  It is bitter sweet.  I am thankful for this journey and all we have learned, I am blessed to have such amazing friends and family.  I am honored that God allowed me to walk this road , to parent these amazing kids.  Thank you all for your love and prayers and support.

Pray our sweet girl feels better by our flight home and that the rest of us stay healthy :)

Oh and we arrive Friday at 4:30 if you want to be a part of the airport welcome home celebration... Just ask my mom or sister for more details... Or inbox me if you aren't Facebook friends with them.

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment