Love is

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so.

For us to have each other Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you. --- Unknown


Friday, March 7, 2014

Sweet babies and lots of change.

So in the most uneventful manner possible Eva officially became a Ferguson. She is getting more comfortable and confident with us.  If you have seen my Facebook you know she has been playing a little on the floor and she even pulled herself up to a standing position. She has also crawled a little to follow us when she gets mad that we put her down.  She likes the stroller but only when it is moving, if it stops she screams. :) Elijah seems to have a good day then a rough day. Yesterday was pretty good, today was bad, he threw several fits.  He is testing everything and hates to be told no. So today in a store he threw himself in the floor about 3 times. He is learning slowly that that's doesn't help him... But he has to try.  Having no way to communicate is frustrating but mostly he just wants what he wants and to do what he wants and he is GOING to do it. Lol then after a fit is over he is super sweet and loving... Today we had our medical appointments and they both did pretty well (other than a few Elijah fits) he got really mad at the people who drew his blood for the tb test and he told me all about it, even pointed them out :) they are both amazing kids and considering the changes in their lives they are doing very well.  I adore them,  I cannot wait until all my babies are together for the first time... Hmm now how to steal Ashlyn away from school long enough to make that happen :D

We still have a busy week ahead before we can come home.  Keep praying for us, we feel very blessed.

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment